Why an RMA Form is required?
- To monitor the status of your RMA
- To have a proof we have received your goods
- To make sure the terms are clear
- That we know from whom the returned goods are
- That it is clear what the issues are and we can determine if warranties are valid
- That is know which products are received and their serials numbers are registered
- That we know which repairs can be expected to be received and they can be recognized on arrival.
- That we have the right to repair the goods
- That we have the right to charge costs in case that would be necessary
This all results in a smooth RMA process for both of us.